Awesome..So awesome movie. I really enjoyed this movie.Within the first 2 minutes of watching this movie you will believe that Jamie Fox is Ray Charles. Ray Charles Robinson, remember this name, he's the real genius. He could bring every scenes of his life to be the very hit music. He's full of ambition and flirt. He's cool 555. You know??? he adapted gospel song to be his new hit song as well. Actually I don't wanna talk about his cons but I think it's really bad for his fans, he used needle, addicted heroine.I think It's just one cons. And he was banned to show at the Georgia, where the name is on his really cool song... Georgia..Georgia because he refused to play before a segregated audience. That's what he had changed American culture for the equality by touching people's hearts. And the state of Georgia use this song "Georgia on My Mind" as official stat song...all applauding for him!!!! and his mother is really good. She's the most important part of him as Music!!!! This is a must see movie that should not miss for nay reason. It has great music all along the movie.. cool!!
Thursday, March 8, 2007
Ray
Awesome..So awesome movie. I really enjoyed this movie.Within the first 2 minutes of watching this movie you will believe that Jamie Fox is Ray Charles. Ray Charles Robinson, remember this name, he's the real genius. He could bring every scenes of his life to be the very hit music. He's full of ambition and flirt. He's cool 555. You know??? he adapted gospel song to be his new hit song as well. Actually I don't wanna talk about his cons but I think it's really bad for his fans, he used needle, addicted heroine.I think It's just one cons. And he was banned to show at the Georgia, where the name is on his really cool song... Georgia..Georgia because he refused to play before a segregated audience. That's what he had changed American culture for the equality by touching people's hearts. And the state of Georgia use this song "Georgia on My Mind" as official stat song...all applauding for him!!!! and his mother is really good. She's the most important part of him as Music!!!! This is a must see movie that should not miss for nay reason. It has great music all along the movie.. cool!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment