Tuesday, February 6, 2007

The PATRIOT


Benjamin Martin, I'll never forget this man if I am American. He's everything I wanna be, he's a good father even though he's not the perfect one, he's a good leader, and he's a very good citizen. There're so many scenes in this film that so hurt for me, it made my heart beating and made me hate English. The English did the very bad thing and something is unacceptable, like they burned a church that's full of people and they killed women and kids, so bad.
And one scene that take my heart away is Gabriel was killed, normally it's so sad when father(I mean in general) has to see his own son die in front of him .It's so hard to accept even he's a brave man like Benjamin, he's almost quit from his duty. We normally had seen that father die before son, so I understand him, moreover Gabriel's a elder son who's just married. I'm so sad.
I really like this movie even though I'm not American, I feel so proud and brave. It has become one of my favourite movie. Actually, you didn't told me to watch this movie but I have a chance and I think that I must do it!!!

1 comment:

Cecil Hill said...

Well, Mr. Oat, how does it feel to reach the level that I expected of you. Great job on The Patriot. This is as good of blog as I have read in the entire class.

You wrote what you felt and mixed in the summary as good as anyone could have.

Congratulations, eventhough you are a bit out of sequence with this movie.

Keep up the good work.