
I think this movie's title should be "Billy the kid" because I was impressed by his character. But actually this movie is all about the one western man named John Tunstall, he's an englishman who came to the U.S. but he faced the political corruption and injustice mob so he tried to take some wander boys as the guards, finally he got 6 boys. John Tunstall gave them the education, bunk house, and also take care of them so those boys loved him and also each other, it's like a family.
Later, John was killed by Murphy's lads and those 6 boys couldn't help him anymore. So, those boys had to revenge, they're deputized to be the regulators, with help of John's friend named Alex. They kept revenge one by one. Later they're remained five and they were cheated to be together at the same place and stuck in it and they were besieged by the armed. Finally, Billy could revenge for John by shooting Murphy even though this family had just three boys left. This movie seems to tell the expansion of the western to the U.S. in New Mexico...
At first, I absolutely think that this movie gonna be a sci-fi movie and my answer is Yeah!!! it it, but it's a classic one. It's a riffle, shotgun ,not a missile or C4. And I during this movie, I can feel the Love and friendship between the hopeless boys and I hope to see Mr. John Tunstall just one chance in my life... I like this movie, actually I feel quite not good with the westerners but this is an EXCEPTION.
1 comment:
Hey! You just blogged a winner. Loved your comments. I also like what you said about his being a winner.
You are now on a roll so continue with this kind of blogging!
Great job.
Post a Comment