Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Blazing Saddles



I never thought that I'll see the Chinese Theater in this move, it's absolutely surprise. And I will say that I was laughing through this movie, it's so funny even it didn't seem to be like that at the beginning. This movie tells the story during the time of constructing the railroad ( 1870, sorry if I miss) in the western. It also tells that there were strong racism, I mean the unacceptable for niggers, who were slaves for the white man. But one nigger named Bart, surprisingly became a sheriff at the Rock Ridge City. As you know he was not accepted by the white man in the city but every single thing that he has done for the city made he won every heart of the white man. It's unbelievable, rite? yeahhhh!! it's true and he also has a classic sentence, "Keep the faith, brother". I think it's the starting point for the white man to accept the equality with the black man. Normally, I do like the nigger because I think that they're often be in the good temper, like to sing a song, and also teach the R&B and also HIP HOP songs to the world... So stand up, speak up against the racism!!!

1 comment:

Cecil Hill said...

I think we should watch some of this movie in class. It is a great parody on the Western genre.

You did a great job in your blog. This movie covers a bunch of culture and tradition and makes fun of them.

Good job.